Adult: €75, -
Child 7-18 years old: €35, -
Child 0-6 years: Free
* 5% automatic discount when you book here, via our booking system.
The tour takes an afternoon, 3 to 4 hours
The Food Tour “guide edition” is a 3 to 4 hour tour where you can walk through the center of The Hague with a guide and discover the extraordinary story.
Let us take you out on the road based on 3 core values:
- Expect to laugh a lot;)
- The tour has a relaxed atmosphere and we walk short distances
- You quickly make nice contact with the rest as we go out with small groups (max 10p.
- Get to know local entrepreneurs and their quality products!
- Our prices are based on honest agreements with local entrepreneurs. They come first for us!
- All the bites you are served are part of the original menu of the dining locations. So you will really get to know their authentic flavors and come back again for the same snacks!
- Learn about the stories of the local entrepreneurs themselves
- Get to know lots of fun facts about The Hague and its culture
- Learn what history stories are still having an impact today!
Where do we meet?
We meet 5 to 10 minutes before the start in front of Noordeinde Palace. Use the following address for navigation: 3 Den, Paleisstraat 1, 2514 JA The Hague. You will end up at the large “stamp tree” that stands in front of the main entrance
Under the stamp tree, your guide is waiting for you, recognisable with the Bites & Stories logo on the bag and the sign that the guide will be holding.
The two nearest and most affordable car parks are “Park Garage Museum Quarter” and “Park Garage Torenstraat”.
What to bring?
From experience, it is useful to take a number of things into account:
- Please check the weather for the right clothes
- Put on comfortable shoes, we'll walk everywhere
- Don't eat (too) much beforehand so you can try everything!
- Bring your own bottle of water!
- A good mood;)
Are you late?
Oops! We may have already started, so please let us know as soon as possible. You can call us or send us a text message. (See below)
Forgot to share details?
The more we know, the better we can prepare for the tour! Please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where does the tour end?
The Food Tour ends near Noordeinde Palace. Let us know where you want to go after the tour, we'll be happy to help you get started!
See you soon in The Hague!
+31 6 109 43 148