Enjoy and relax during the evening cruise as you sail into the Amsterdam night.
During our 60-minute evening canal cruise you will explore Amsterdam, its famous monuments, culture and rich trading history.
At night, all the bridges in the city light up making it feel like you are sailing through a fairy tale. This luxury evening cruise through Amsterdam is a romantic, unique alternative to the crowded tourist canal boats.
You depart from the Anne Frank House and cruise down the Amstel River past numerous illuminated bridges, with the Skinny Bridge as the icing on the cake. The cruise is done with a small group of people, so expect an interactive tour, with plenty of room for questions and possible recommendations for your further stay in Amsterdam.
The canal tour starts from the dock opposite the Anne Frank House (at Prinsengracht 263). Look for our stewards in bright orange clothing.
Can't find the boat? Then call: 020-2252837.
Prinsengracht 263, Amsterdam, 1016 GV, North Holland
What should I bring?
- Warm jacket or sweater (it can be chilly on the water)
- Sun hat or cap
Good to know
- Please arrive at the dock 10 minutes before departure.
- The cruise is with a small group (maximum 30 persons)
- Small dogs are allowed as long as they do not cause any disturbance
- If rain is forecast, the boats will be covered. This will influence visibility. You can change your ticket free of charge in case of rain.
- The departure can be delayed, and the stewards in bright orange clothing can inform you.
- There is no toilet on board
- Large bachelor and birthday groups are not allowed on this trip. Call 020- 2252837 for the private boat rental.
Not satisfied with the tour?
- We aim for a 5-star experience. If you are not satisfied, please call us at 020-2252837 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can find a suitable solution together. “